Hello PC Builders,
Today we are implementing a few bug fixes, but along with these we are also bringing another hardware partner on board. We are pleased to welcome Patriot to PC Building Simulator and include access to their Viper RAM and Burst SSDs!
Patriot are world renowned for their high-quality RAM and SSDs and now players will have access to some of their finest hardware. Both Viper RGB and LED memory modules provide the best performance and stability in RAM hardware, as well as the most colorful dimensions that come with customised lighting. In addition to the RAM, players will have access to Burst 2.5” SATA III SSD Drives, with an option of 120GB, 240GB or 480GB. Scorch M.2 PCIe Solid State Drives will be available in the near future.
Which Patriot part are you most looking forward to using in the update? Let us know in the comments below!
Patriot Viper LED (RAM)
Patriot Viper RGB (RAM)
Patriot Burst SSD (Storage)
- New RAM: Patriot Viper LED and RGB (unlocked at level 21 in Career or available in Free Build mode right away).
- New SSD: Patriot Burst SSD (unlocked at level 22 in Career or available in Free Build mode right away).
- New Case Fans: Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 and Dynamic X2 GP-14.
- Fractal Design cases now come with Fractal Design case fans.
- Fixed some issues with Bios UI being off screen in 4:3 resolutions.
- Fixed the issue where clicking on a monitor would interrupt 3DMark.
We look forward to seeing the new builds you create with these new parts!